This course is for all parents who are interested in implementing Social Justice Parenting practices in their family’s daily lives. The Modules include:
- Taking time to develop your family’s core values and reflecting on your “why” makes this module the foundation for your Social Justice Parenting journey.
- Discuss the meaning of identity and privilege. These key concepts will help us to understand the evolving world around us and where our children fit in.
- Providing insight into what it means to begin your journey with parenting anti-racism as the ultimate goal for your children.
- Fostering practical ways to engage our children in lifelong practices of compassion and allyship.
- Creating safe spaces and open dialogue for natural curiosity to blossom is essential.